Do you have a passion for technical project installations involving both hardware and IT-infrastructure? And do you thrive by working closely with customers around the world?
We are looking for people who are detailed oriented, enjoy travel and have a basic understanding of construction. The desired candidate must be willing to work a demanding schedule with flexible hours as required to meet the project schedule and must exemplify a high level of professionalism in meeting the needs of and interfacing with the customer. The position will work as part of a crew and calls for a flexibility and willingness to perform various job duties and roles as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exceptional quality installation of TrackMan Golf Simulators
- Establish best practices and innovative concepts related to product installations
- Work directly with Installation Operations Manager to understand and verify all project requirements and prerequisites prior to installation
- Establish positive relationships with clients and co-workers
- Provide simulator client support in accordance to our current policies and agreements
- Assist TrackMan Operations team with additional tasks as needed to help the TrackMan business
- Lead by example, demonstrating an attitude of safety, cost control, asset management, and professionalism to all in direct supervision
- Strong organization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customer representatives and private home-owners
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to use all needed hand tools, securing, and terminating wire/cables
- Good understanding of basic AV and PC components
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and diagrams.
- Basic understanding of golf and/or golf swing
- Ability to read instructions, write reports, complete after action forms
- Passion, drive, excellent work ethic, and ability to self-start without direct supervision
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally; greater than 75% travel; potential night and weekend availability
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team.
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports.
TrackMan Inc is a drug-free environment.
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
If you have any question, please contact Kevin Noble, Director of Customer Service. Phone: +1-810-225-9855 ext. 242. Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.