Warehouse and Logistic Coordinator
Are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Operations team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. We are on the outlook for an Warehouse and Logistic Coordinator for our Golf business to ensure a smooth operation as we support our large and growing portfolio of clients and products.
This is a great opportunity for you, if you are skilled within logistics and/or procurement, and same time are motivated by having hands-on tasks like doing the physical warehouse functions on a daily basis. If you have the right mindset, this is a good opportunity to grow into a broader role with Warehouse and Logistics - and an opportunity to set your mark.
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inventory management, including receiving, picking, packing and shipping of SIM-, spare part- and web shop orders
- Simulator Software order fulfillment
- Supplier sourcing
- Contract negotiations
- Demand planning
- Creating and sending POs to suppliers
- Follow up on orders/suppliers/invoices
- Creating new items in Navision and secure cost prices are correct
- Claim handling
- Supervise out of inventory items (external stocks at vendors)
- Handle various purchases such as office supplies.
- Approve invoices related to above
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Navision, and skilled user of MS office
- Self-driven with the ability to manage own time to team standards and expectations
- Act on commitments and keeps focus on the agreed goals and deadlines
- Understands and appropriately balances and prioritizes work efforts to operational needs
- Ability to learn and apply role specific processes, procedures and technologies, and is not afraid to suggest improvements when needed
- Is proactively seeking sound solutions with energy, and enthusiasm
- Communicates effectively and proactively
- Experience from an international company is a plus, as the candidate will report to an US Manager in personal management, and to Corporate Finance in Denmark on functional quality matters.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team.
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports.
TrackMan Inc is a drug-free environment.
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Apply now! Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.