Senior Product Support Engineer
Are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Baseball Operations team!
We are seeking a Senior Product Support Engineer to join our Operational Engineering team responsible for supporting our large and growing portfolio of clients and products. TrackMan’s proprietary technology captures data and video from hundreds of baseball stadiums across the globe at the professional, collegiate, and top amateur levels. The Senior Product Support Engineer acts as a subject-matter and product-area expert to provide support to our client base utilizing Trackman products & services. As an escalation point, the Senior Product Support Engineer endeavors to deliver complete resolutions in a timely and consistent manner to address our clients’ questions, concerns, and errors encountered in their use of, and interaction with Trackman product and services within their business. The Senior Product Support Engineer may be virtually deployed to manage and drive resolution of escalated customer issues and is routinely called upon to assist support analysts in complex troubleshooting efforts. A key responsibility of the Senior Product Support Engineer is to drive product and operational knowledge within their team, and across the organization. The Senior Product Support Engineer will engage in individual and collaborative efforts to support efforts toward operational improvement. Assignments are broad, requiring independent judgment in applying engineering principles to resolve a variety of product or customer related issues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates top-tier technical troubleshooting to resolve
escalated client problems
- Interact directly with Enterprise level clients to troubleshoot
and resolve issues, including technical leaders.
- Develop and effectively apply learned technical and domain
expertise to assist clients in the intended and proper use of Trackman radar
- Resolve complex problems reported by the client to the agent in a
timely manner with minimal assistance for 95% of all cases assigned at
six-month’s tenure in the role while maintaining a satisfactory level of
- Support and drive service level attainment to departmental
- Strive for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of
resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate technical
escalation rates in accordance to departmental standards
- Have awareness for, and develop recognition of systemic
customer-impacting problems, and respond appropriately per departmental procedure
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and
policies for customer interaction/customer service
- Adopt and exhibit core behaviors toward teamwork and
professionalism as defined by departmental standard
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all client
interactions in appropriate case management system, Zendesk
- Ability to respond to and remediate critical technical situations
both remotely and/or with some onsite travel required
- Effectively provide the appropriate solutions and support for
- Manage work load by appropriately working independently and with
- Document knowledge based tech notes and articles
- Serve as a customer advocate
- Work across all functions of the organization and with global
teams and customers
- Supporting and participating in overall product development,
ideation and design
- Other projects and tasks may be assigned to accommodate the
changing needs of the department and the Company.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical engineering or other applicable degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of Doppler radar technology is required
- Proven experience with signal processing
- Proven statistics and quantitative analysis skills and experience
- Proven experience troubleshooting complex systems from a SW and HW POV
- Experience with SQL, Python, C++, and C# is a plus
- Ability to manage own time to department and team standards and
- Understands and appropriately balances and prioritizes work
efforts to operational needs.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to learn and apply the use of department, job, and role
specific policies, processes, procedures and technologies
- An aptitude for technical problem solving, including the ability
to learn and adopt new technical concepts, processes, and troubleshooting
- Is skilled in the applied techniques and methods of software
support, troubleshooting, and issue diagnosis
- Demonstrates an aptitude and willingness to mentor and coach
within their team and across the organization
- Action-oriented: Seeks new opportunities and challenges with
urgency, energy, and enthusiasm. Can-do attitude; Steps-up to challenges;
Bias for action
- Communicates effectively: Develops and delivers, by written and
oral communications, information which is clear, salient, and
audience-appropriate. Listens attentively; Adapts communication style to
the audience and setting; Communicates effectively in large and small groups,
- Customer focus: Exhibits a sense of dedication to meeting the
expectations and requirements of the customer. Actions are considerate of
customer need and perception; Builds and maintains functional and appropriate
relationships; Gains trust and garners the respect of the customer
- Decision quality: Makes sound, timely decisions toward agreed
upon personal, company, and departmental/team objectives and goals.
Consistently demonstrates good judgement; Considers relevant factors; Applies
good practices and methodology to decision making
- Drives engagement: Actively works to motivate and create a
climate of high-engagement and orientation toward achievement of objectives and
goals. Empowers; Invites input; Fosters visibility and ownership
- Drives results: Is able to consistently demonstrate
achievement of results toward goals and objectives. Persistent;
Empowered; Promotes and appropriately encourages others to meet/exceed goals.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team.
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports.
About Trackman Baseball
TrackMan Baseball’s industry leading technology drives the next generation of baseball statistics and analytics. We help you unleash your baseball potential whether you’re on the field, in the dugout, or in the front office. Baseball insights powered by TrackMan allow players at all levels to transform and develop their game, ensures coaches and managers can best evaluate players and situations to make crucial baseball decisions, and helps entertain baseball fans.
TrackMan Baseball works with the best in baseball at all levels, including every MLB team, many of the top Japanese and Korean professional teams, dozens of the best NCAA teams, and all of the leading US amateur baseball organizations.
At the heart of TrackMan Baseball is patented, transformative, and industry leading technology, including 3D Doppler radar paired with sophisticated video and game stats solutions. This professional grade technology in use at the highest level of the game, is now available to hundreds of thousands of amateur baseball players across the US through TrackMan Connect. Now, players at all levels can measure, evaluate, and interact like the pros. At TrackMan Baseball, we’re committed to tracking, measuring, and quantifying the game to help drive the future of baseball.
The culture at TrackMan is entrepreneurial and creative, and the atmosphere is friendly and casual.
TrackMan Baseball is a wholly owned subsidiary of Denmark based TrackMan A/S.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Head of Operational Engineering Michael Voss: (480) 822-8957 or email@example.com. Apply now! Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.