Would you love to sell to and service the best Golf Coaches, Club Fitters, and Players in Japan? And are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf sales team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. We are on the outlook for an experienced Sales Representative to lead our sales, service, training and marketing activities in Japan. You will work out of your home office as well as our Tokyo office as a employee for TrackMan KK.
TrackMan KK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Denmark based TrackMan A/S.
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
• Demand generation through cooperation with the local PGA and other golf organisations
• Product demonstrations to Teaching Pros, Club Fitters, ambitious amateurs and other client segments
• Ensure highest customer satisfaction through ongoing training and service
• Proposal preparation and order administration
• Customer training and 1st level support
• Organisation and implementation of TrackMan University workshops
• Product testing and provision of feedback to our software and hardware development teams
• Development and continuous improvement of your territories sales strategies
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
• Fluent Japanese speaker
• 3+ years consultative sales experience
• Golf professional or low HCP amateur golfer
• full driver’s license
• Work experience in Technology, Business or Marketing
• Excellent communication skills in English and good public speaker
• Hard worker who delivers on commitments
• A strong network in the local golf industry
• Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies
• Advanced computer skills, Windows 7-10 configuration (device management), Microsoft Office
The compensation plan consists of 60% fixed income and 40% variable pay. You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory, and travel 50-75% of the time. You will be reporting directly to the Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Asia.
So what does TrackMan do?
Simply put, we help athletes get better at their game through data. We currently operate within golf, baseball, tennis, soccer, and the Olympic Games. The world’s absolute top performers, as well as the serious amateur striving for improvement, rely on our data to gain that critical, competitive edge. TrackMan has a global footprint with its headquarter located in Denmark and offices in New York, Phoenix and Tokyo, and a dedicated, global sales force. Visit our website to learn more www.trackman.com
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Apply now, or if you have any questions please contact HR Manager Lene Olesen at +45 5151 0546. Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.