Are you experienced in construction, operations,
or development projects and interested in expanding your expertise in Project
Management? Are you interested in Baseball?
Then you should join our successful TrackMan Baseball team!
TrackMan Baseball is looking for people who are
passionate about baseball and the profession of project management to co-ordinate our baseball projects in North America. This newly created
role will work closely with our product, account, and technology teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all aspects and teams for installations, from design phase to
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless
execution of projects
- Work directly with all customers and installation team to understand and
verify all project requirements and prerequisites (including shipping)
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement and
report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all
relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Work with resource management on resource planning, availability and
allocation according to projects pipeline
- Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks,
schedule and assign tasks
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project
schedule, and project costs
- Scheduling client installations and maintaining calendar in appropriate
- Installation planning, optimization, budgeting and cost follow-up
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Establishing best practices and innovative concepts related to product
shipping, installation, and support
- 2+ years in construction or similar
industry managing sub contractors
- Experience in implementing and applying effective project management tools and processes
- Basic understanding of radar technology
- Ability to read and interpret construction
- Ability to learn and apply the use of
department, job, and role specific policies, processes, procedures and
- Communicates effectively: Develops and
delivers, by written and oral communications; information which is
clear, salient, and audience-appropriate. Listens attentively and adapts
- Seeks new opportunities and challenges with
urgency, energy, and enthusiasm
- Makes sound, timely decisions toward agreed
upon personal, company, and departmental/team objectives and goals
- Actively works to motivate and create a
climate of high-engagement
- Is able to consistently demonstrate
achievement of results toward goals and objectives.
- Bachelor of Science degree in construction
- Strong MS office skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Beneficial, but not required:
- Six sigma certifications
- Low voltage and high voltage experience
- SolidWorks experience
- Autodesk experience
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team.
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports.
About Trackman Baseball
TrackMan Baseball’s industry leading technology drives the next generation of baseball statistics and analytics. We help you unleash your baseball potential whether you’re on the field, in the dugout, or in the front office. Baseball insights powered by TrackMan allow players at all levels to transform and develop their game, ensures coaches and managers can best evaluate players and situations to make crucial baseball decisions, and helps entertain baseball fans.
TrackMan Baseball works with the best in baseball at all levels, including every MLB team, many of the top Japanese and Korean professional teams, dozens of the best NCAA teams, and all of the leading US amateur baseball organizations.
At the heart of TrackMan Baseball is patented, transformative, and industry leading technology, including 3D Doppler radar paired with sophisticated video and game stats solutions. This professional grade technology in use at the highest level of the game, is now available to hundreds of thousands of amateur baseball players across the US through TrackMan Connect. Now, players at all levels can measure, evaluate, and interact like the pros. At TrackMan Baseball, we’re committed to tracking, measuring, and quantifying the game to help drive the future of baseball.
The culture at TrackMan is entrepreneurial and creative, and the atmosphere is friendly and casual.
TrackMan Baseball is a wholly owned subsidiary of Denmark based TrackMan A/S.
Apply now! Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.