Network Operations Supporter II
Are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Operations team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. We are on the outlook for a Network Operations Support II for our Golf business to ensure a smooth operation as we support our large and growing portfolio of clients and products.The Network Operations Supporter II will manage and support all of TrackMan’s IT systems, with a primary focus on our field operations and our global networked radars, video solutions, and associated technology tools. Primary responsibilities include testing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing all computers, networking equipment, cameras, and related software. Additional responsibilities include tier 2 or 3 technical support for both the company and external partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Configure, test, maintain, and repair all IT systems and infrastructure
- Provide hands-on and remote technical maintenance of computers, software, video equipment, networking equipment, and servers
- Provide remote and onsite support for both internal and external customers
- Test new products and provide critical feedback at all stages
- Create and run maintenance scripts and monitor systems and infrastructure
- Lead or support the creation of tech support procedures, policies, and documentation
- Document hardware and software changes and revisions
- Work across all functions of the organization and with global teams and customers
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
- 5+ years in an IT technical support role
- Expert in Windows/Linux configuration and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Windows/Linux device management and drivers
- Strong Windows troubleshooting, diagnostics, and monitoring knowledge
- Experience with imaging, cloning, system building, and automation
- Solid understanding of network setup and configuration
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience with remotely managed systems and infrastructure
- Experience proprietary systems and embedded hardware
- Structured, analytical, and highly detail oriented
- Excellent balance of technical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic environment with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally; less than 15% travel; potential night and weekend availability
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team.
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports.
TrackMan Inc is a drug-free environment.
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
If you have any question, please contact Kevin Noble, Director of Customer Service. Phone: +1-810-225-9855 ext. 242. Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.