Are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Operations team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. We are on the outlook for an Installation Operation Manager for our Golf Simulator Business to ensure a smooth operation as we support our large and growing portfolio of clients and products. This is a great opportunity to take the lead in our Installation team where your experiences in the fields of operations and leadership will be crucial. You will be leading a dedicated and growing installation team covering all of Americas.
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Scheduling client installations and maintaining calendar in appropriate manners
• Installation planning, optimization, budgeting and cost follow-up
• Overseeing all aspects and teams for simulator installations, from design phase to completed installation
• Establish best practices and innovative concepts related to TrackMan deliverables
• Assisting executive management with additional tasks as needed to help promote and expand the TrackMan Simulator business
• Work directly with all customers and installation team to understand and verify all project requirements and prerequisites (including shipping)
• Establishing positive relationships with clients while preparing for installation
• Installation follow-up with customers for feedback
• Assist in providing simulator client support post installation in accordance to current policies and agreements
• Assisting product management and operations with additional tasks as needed to help promote and expand the TrackMan Simulator business
• Establishing best practices and innovative concepts related to product shipping, installation, and support
• Maintaining inventory levels for the simulator business at the Phoenix warehouse
• Maintaining all software related systems that monitor status of projects and inventory
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Apply now! Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.