Do you have a passion for Embedded Software Development?
And do you thrive at developing market leading sports technologies?
If so, an exciting position in our Embedded Software Team is now open.TrackMan is experiencing tremendous growth and is expanding its Software Team to keep up the developments, production, and deployment of our market leading sports tracking solutions. Our products are developed on embedded Linux in x86 and ARM environments and microprocessors., and we are therefore seeking an experienced, highly motivated Software Developer.
Are you our new embedded software developer?
You will be working closely with our in-house R&D software and hardware engineers, mobile application, and management teams. You will have the opportunity to engage with various technologies, such as sensors for radar and vision data, external interfaces (Ethernet & USB), different internal interfaces, and sensors like hall sensors and inclinometers.
What will you be doing?
- Development of software components that are generic, scalable and re-useable.
- Programming of Linux kernel and SW/HW drivers for both x86 & ARM platforms.
- Programming of Linux user code in C/C++.
- Python scripting.
- Programming of timing critical code for real-time processors.
- Programming of code for house holding microprocessors.
- Continuous integration and automatic module testing
What are we looking for?
- Master or BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in C and C++ programming
- Experience in real-time microprocessor development
- Experience in Linux environment (kernel and drivers)
- Experience in Python scripting
- Experience with network protocols & interfaces such as USB 3.1, Ethernet and WiFi
- Experience with software architecture and technologies
- Knowledge in OOD, Agile development, Scrum, Unit Testing, and Design Patterns and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge to Open Source Components
- Knowledge of GNU tools.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland and Tokyo. We are more than two hundred and fifty people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact Head of Department René Bødtker at +45 4574 4752. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible. If you got what is takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.