Are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Baseball Operations team!
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Operational Engineering team responsible for supporting our large and growing portfolio of clients and products. TrackMan’s proprietary technology captures data and video from hundreds of baseball stadiums across the globe at the professional, collegiate, and top amateur levels. The Electrical Engineer is a technically skilled professional level position with a focused knowledge base within Technical Support. Assignments are broad, requiring independent judgment in applying engineering principles to resolve a variety of product or customer related issues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish ownership of the case and the customer relationship by providing accurate solutions and prompt communication
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient escalation of unresolved cases
- Effectively provide the appropriate solutions and support for presales situations
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues for post sales situations
- Manage work load by appropriately working independently and with the team
- Perform benchmark testing and compatibility testing
- Test products for RMA and properly logging the case information
- Document knowledge based tech notes and articles
- Test field issue fixes made by engineering
- Serve as a customer advocate
- Work across all functions of the organization and with global teams and customers
- Supporting and participating in overall product development, ideation and design
- Other projects and tasks may be assigned to accommodate the changing needs of the department and the Company
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical engineering or other applicable degree
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience with signal processing
- Understanding of Doppler radar technology
- Proven statistics and quantitative analysis skills and experience
- Proven experience troubleshooting complex systems from a SW and HW POV
- Experience with SQL, Python, C++, and C#
- Highly detail oriented
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic environment with limited oversight
- Ability to learn and apply the use of department, job, and role specific policies, processes, procedures and technologies.
- An aptitude for technical problem solving, including the ability to learn and adopt new technical concepts, processes, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Obtain relevant diagnostic information and apply to issue analysis and resolution efforts.
- Is skilled in the applied techniques and methods of software support, troubleshooting, and issue diagnosis.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Action-oriented: Seeks new opportunities and challenges with urgency, energy, and enthusiasm. Can-do attitude; Steps-up to challenges; Bias for action
- Communicates effectively: Develops and delivers, by written and oral communications, information which is clear, salient, and audience-appropriate. Listens attentively; Adapts communication style to the audience and setting; Communicates effectively in large and small groups, and one-to-one.
- Customer focus: Exhibits a sense of dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of the customer. Actions are considerate of customer need and perception; Builds and maintains functional and appropriate relationships; Gains trust and garners the respect of the customer
- Decision quality: Makes sound, timely decisions toward agreed upon personal, company, and departmental/team objectives and goals. Consistently demonstrates good judgement; Considers relevant factors; Applies good practices and methodology to decision making
- Drives Engagement: Actively works to motivate and create a climate of high-engagement and orientation toward achievement of objectives and goals. Empowers; Invites input; Fosters visibility and ownership
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team.
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports.
About Trackman Baseball
TrackMan Baseball’s industry leading technology drives the next generation of baseball statistics and analytics. We help you unleash your baseball potential whether you’re on the field, in the dugout, or in the front office. Baseball insights powered by TrackMan allow players at all levels to transform and develop their game, ensures coaches and managers can best evaluate players and situations to make crucial baseball decisions, and helps entertain baseball fans.
TrackMan Baseball works with the best in baseball at all levels, including every MLB team, many of the top Japanese and Korean professional teams, dozens of the best NCAA teams, and all of the leading US amateur baseball organizations.
At the heart of TrackMan Baseball is patented, transformative, and industry leading technology, including 3D Doppler radar paired with sophisticated video and game stats solutions. This professional grade technology in use at the highest level of the game, is now available to hundreds of thousands of amateur baseball players across the US through TrackMan Connect. Now, players at all levels can measure, evaluate, and interact like the pros. At TrackMan Baseball, we’re committed to tracking, measuring, and quantifying the game to help drive the future of baseball.
The culture at TrackMan is entrepreneurial and creative, and the atmosphere is friendly and casual.
TrackMan Baseball is a wholly owned subsidiary of Denmark based TrackMan A/S.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Head of Operational Engineering Michael Voss: (480) 822-8957 or email@example.com. Apply now! Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.