Customer Service and Warehouse Specialist
As a successful candidate you will provide world class technical support for current and potential TrackMan customers. You will further support team members of TrackMan both nationally and globally to ensure all customer and staff needs/requests are addressed and/or resolved in a timely fashion. 50% of time will be spent supporting customers, fellow staff, and potential customers as a Customer Service Specialist. The remaining 50% will be spent assisting the Warehouse Manager with daily/physical tasks within our warehouse. As a Warehouse Assistant, you will in charge of performing activities related to warehouse operations (such as inventory management, shipping and receiving).
Customer Service Specialist Duties:
- Provide first line technical support for TrackMan customers, employees, and potential customers.
- Work with potential customers in answering basic TrackMan sales related questions.
- Test TrackMan and TrackMan related software(s) then provide quality feedback to QA department
- Work with TrackMan Simulator team to ensure all purchased components are setup and tested prior to shipment to new customers, including Windows PC setup.
- Some light travel and install work may be required to support Simulator business
- Stocking/Picking Inventory
- Unpackage and repackage all materials related to golf operations
- Building shipping crates for Simulator Components
- Other non-support job duties will be given based on experience and qualifications.
Warehouse Assistant Duties:
- Shipping: Perform all physical activities related to the shipping of materials (i.e. assembling crates, picking materials and securing crates/pallets/boxes prior to shipment).
- Receiving; Perform all physical activities related to receiving inventory in the warehouse (i.e. unloading crates/pallets/boxes from truck and putting away materials).
- Cleaning: Break down empty boxes, take trash out, organize shelves, etc.
Hours will be scheduled Sunday thru Thursday and mainly 11am – 7pm (exception Sunday 8 am – 4pm).
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Superior customer service skills required
- Strong analytical skills required
Good computer skills required (Windows OS, iOS, Office, and Teamviewer)
- Understanding of golf
- Basic technical support a plus
- Understanding of TrackMan data a plus
- Understanding of radar technology a plus
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. and push 300+lbs. items (e.g. boxes, pallets, crates, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills, a must
- Great people skills
- Performs well in stressful situations
- Quick learner
- Perfectionist tendencies preferred
- Task-oriented person with a great attitude, a go-getter!
- Ability to use/operate warehouse equipment (e.g. dolly, pallet jack and straddle stacker)
- Flexibility to perform a variety of tasks throughout the day
- Being able to handle multiple tasks (multi-task)
- Attention to detail, a must
- Ability to work independently and/or with limited supervision
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team.
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports.
TrackMan Inc is a drug-free environment.
If you have any question, please contact Kevin Noble, Director of Customer Service. Phone: +1-810-225-9855 ext. 242. Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.