Do you have a passion for technical project installations involving both hardware and IT-infrastructure? And do you thrive by working closely with customers around the world with a great company culture?
We are looking for someone who is detailed oriented, has a basic understanding of construction or the drive to find the answers. The desired candidate will be working in an office environment and must exemplify a high level of professionalism in meeting the needs of and interfacing with the customer, contractors and others associated with the projects. The position will coordinate the installation for our indoor golf simulators and calls for a flexibility and willingness to perform various job duties and roles as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate installations, rework, or anything requiring internal staff and contractors. All actions reflected in Microsoft Planner and other internal tools.
- Scheduling installers/Sales Reps work times with contractors, location owners, and customers.
- Monitor and answer all emails to the group mailbox in a timely fashion. These will also be phone calls for information, support, scheduling, and more by our customers, contractors, sales, and internal staff.
- Planning to ensure that the project proceeds on track and all items are factored in to the install.
- Planning the material needs for the project by populating the appropriate picklists to ensure a successful install with no rework needed. Experience in Excel needed.
- Coordinate the exceptional quality installation of TrackMan Golf Simulators by remaining in contact with all open projects (in excess of 75 at any given point in time).
- Oversight of shipments related to installation, from point of order to final delivery.
- Create a working knowledge base with all information pertaining to Indoor Golf Simulator installations and projects. This can be used for the email and phone responsibilities.
- Establish best practices and innovative concepts related to product installations.
- Work directly with Simulation Installation Operations Manager to understand and verify all project requirements and prerequisites prior to project coordination and installation.
- Establish positive relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Provide simulator client support in accordance to our current policies and agreements.
- Assist TrackMan Operations team with additional tasks as needed to help the TrackMan business.
- Lead by example, demonstrating an attitude of safety, cost control, asset management, and professionalism to all in direct supervision.
- Computer skills – proficient in all MS Office products and a strong willingness to maintain our planned schedule/board, Planner skills are a plus but not required.
- Strong organization, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customer representatives and private home-owners.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Good understanding of basic AV and PC components.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and diagrams.
- Basic understanding of golf and/or golf swing.
- Ability to create/read instructions, reports, and document after action forms to ensure proper follow up on all installations.
- Passion, drive, excellent work ethic, and ability to self-start without direct supervision.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team.
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports.
TrackMan Inc is a drug-free environment.
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.