Do you have a passion for Certification and Approval? And do you thrive at
working closely with engineers and test houses?
If so, we can offer you an exciting opportunity in this newly created position. At TrackMan, we are growing fast and constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our market leading sports tracking solutions. These new products need to be certified and approved in different countries and markets - we are therefore looking for an experienced and highly motivated Certification Engineer.
ARE YOU OUR NEW CERTIFICATION ENGINEER?
You will work closely with our in-house R&D engineers, management, and external test houses. You will have the overall responsibilities for successfully certification/approval of TM’s products by providing information about design for approval & certification at project kickoff, EMC measurement during development, and ensure final product certification and approval prior to launch.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Generate required documentation.
- Manage the overall approval process.
- Identify and select Test House.
- Frequently contact with Test House and follow up on ongoing
- Identify non-compliance issues.
- Report progress and non-compliances to management.
- Identify standards and requirements (EMC, Safety, Transportation etc.)
relevant for TM products.
- Support Sales with achieving Individual Radio Station License if required.
- Follow up on compliance in on going production.
- National Certification/approval such as Japan, China, etc.
BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES YOUR WORK COULD ALSO
- EMC pre-compliance measurements.
- Identify and solve EMC, Safety etc. issues
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Good understanding for EMC design.
- Experience with CE and FCC approval procedures and processes.
- Hands-on experience of measurement equipment and measurement methods.
- Hands-on experience of building EMC test setup incl. configuration of the setup.
- Good understanding of apparatus construction and product manufacturing.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, informal, dynamic, fast-growing high-tech company with many interesting products on the market and in the pipeline. You will join a team of highly skilled, innovative, and motivated colleagues and help develop our software code, platforms, and processes. You will also join a company where everyone takes pride in their job and in their deliverables. Your assignments will both be team-based and independent.
SO WHAT DOES TRACKMAN DO?
Simply put, we help athletes unleash their full potential with our technology. We currently operate within golf, baseball, tennis, soccer, and the Olympic Games. The world’s absolute top performers, as well as the serious amateurs striving for improvement, rely upon our data to gain that critical, competitive edge. Visit our website to learn more: www.trackman.com (www.trackman.com)
If you would like to work in an environment with great technologies, great sports,
and great colleagues, please send your application (cover letter, CV and references) as soon as possible.
Interviews are taking place on an ongoing basis. For
further information, please contact René Bødtker at +45 4574 4752.
Work location is at our headquarters in Vedbæk, about 20 km north of
We look forward to hearing from you.