Business Development Manager, TrackMan Range - Americas
Would you love to drive the sales of Driving Range Installations in US? And are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf sales team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. Now, we are looking for a Business Development Manager who is passionate about golf to drive our Driving Range Business in Americas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for TrackMan Range sales in Americas
- You will be responsible for the development of our sales pipeline and priorities, as well as lead identification and qualifications
- You will work with Product Owner, VP of Sales, and Marketing to provide adequate sales materials to the sales team
- You will lead prospect & customer engagement through frequent communication to understand actual needs
- You will partner with the Sales Representatives to generate leads and engagement
- You will position the TrackMan Driving Range solution and pricing vs competitive products and highlight USPs
- You will facilitate strategic and marketing concept discussions
- You will provide structured proposals for new product features to improve the user experience and add further value to our customer
- You will arrange and participate in onsite visits to close sales
- As part of the sales process, you will work with operations team in prioritizing facility design plans, layouts for prospective clients
- You will be responsible to develop and present proposals to prospective facilities
- You will be responsible for negotiating and closing deals in close collaboration with the VP of Sales
- You will confirm with finance on contract setup, invoicing requirements, and signed agreements
- You will support operations team in coordinating high-level project setup and installations at client facilities
- You will work with operations team to determine & communicate appropriate lead times, prioritizing the pipeline with VP Sales when necessary
- Along with sales reps, you will support TrackMan operations team in verifying all project requirements and prerequisites are met by clients prior to installations
- You will manage and periodically report on projects pipeline
- After sales, you will arrange and participate in on-site visits together with Sales Representatives to ensure successful product launches at each customer facility
- Along with operations team, customer support, and sales reps, you will ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved through ongoing training and service
- You will commit to and deliver on Americas sales targets for TrackMan Range
- 5+ years consultative sales experience on a strategic / tactical level
- Work experience in Technology, Business or Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Engineering or Related
- Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies
- Golf professional or low HCP amateur golfer
- Full driver’s license
- Hard worker who delivers on commitments
- A strong network in the golf industry
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time (Americas)
You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be reporting directly to the Vice President, Sales and Business Development, Americas. Work place will likely be our office in Scottsdale Arizona.
So what does TrackMan do?
Simply put, we help athletes get better at their game through data. We currently operate within golf, baseball, tennis, soccer, and the Olympic Games. The world’s absolute top performers, as well as the serious amateur striving for improvement, rely on our data to gain that critical, competitive edge. TrackMan has a global footprint with its headquarter located in Denmark and offices in Poland, New York, Phoenix and Tokyo, and a dedicated, global sales force. Visit our website to learn more www.trackman.com. TrackMan Inc is a drug-free environment.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
If you have any question, please contact HR Manager Lene Olesen at email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 5151 0546. Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.